What can we do in lockdown ? Easy and simple. | YG TECHY.

Hello friends welcome back to my blog. I hope you all are safe at your home. So friends in this article I want to talk about the education. So without wasting time let start the article.


So friends during the lockdown period you should want to do something new. So today I make the google forms for all age, class students. So if you can't find your age form so please tell me in comment so I make the from.

What is google forms ?  

So friends this is simple form in that we ask you some question and only you should give the answers. If you want to open that forms so

Only for students from class 1st to 4th.    Open now.

Only for students for class 5th. Open Now

Remaining are coming soon. If you want to make your own google form so please tell me in comment so I also explain you that how to make the google forms. It is very easy. And you should also make form the andriod, iOS  device or form computer. So tell me in comment about how is google form. Thanks very much.....🙏 Stay home stay safe.

Corona Virus precautions.   open now

Post a Comment

0 Comments